Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Online shopping........I am your guide!

You must realize I love to shop!  I love fashion, I love shoes, I love styling women, and I love cruising the internet looking for deals, finding steals, and figuring out the best sites to shop from.   I consider a website worth my time, my money and my clients money if they meet three of my criterias:

1.  Their merchandise has to be stylish, hip and have a variety of merch to choose from.
2.  Prices need to be reasonable, affordable, and never over the top.  If I want to shop pricey I will head to Nordstrom or Neimans.com
3.  I have to get a good clear picture of the merchandise.  If the photograph is blurry or they don't show a close up or photograph the model or show from different views I am out of there.  I need to know how the product looks from close up and different angles.

I am going to start our online shopping guide with three sites I recommend.  I will add another three tomorrow.  Lets get started!

One of my first go to sites is http://www.lulus.com/ Trendy, hip, and cool!  This site is perfect for the twentysomethings and the thirty and fortysomethings can pick up a few pieces.  Did I mention cheap and way reasonable?  Prices are extraordinary.  My three must haves from this site:
Kiss of Noveau Dress! HOT HOT HOT
$34, yes you read that right, $34.  It would be smokin with a pair of high boots, even thigh highs. I want this dress!
The Runaway Denim Vest:  COOL, HIP, and TRENDY
$50.  Pair this vest with a white tee, a pair of ponte pants, or dark skinny jean, add some sexy tie up boots and you are ready for the pub crawl.  Or take this look to the movies, or dinner out with some girlfriends. 
The Gallerist Black Top
$46 and you will wow your spouse or boyfriend.  Throw on some sexy heels with the skinny jean and you will be throwing this outfit off by the time you get home if you make it out the door.  Add sexy hair and make-up and you are ready for anything.
I am not impressed with any of the sweaters on this site.  Leave the denim there too; we can do better elsewhere.

Moving on to http://www.madewell.com/  I love this site.  Free shipping and returns on all jeans.  Lets start with the jeans. They have great styles and amazing prices.

Vintage Low Flare.  It is flared and it is fabulous and it is only $95.
Bootlegger jeans in madewell wash.  This comes in @ $89.50 and needs to shipped out to your closet!
Skinny Boyfriend jean is a must have. $98.50
They have shoes! I am in lust with the Ilse Jacobsen short rain boot!  Grab the blue, black or pink, they cost $154.  The archive leather boot in English Saddle for $298 is luxurious.  The site tries to sell you on the slouch sweatpants and the shrunken leather jacket; don't buy them!  Go to target and get some hanes sweatpants and no one needs a leather jacket that doesn't fit properly!

The last site I will review right now is all about shoes: http://www.piperlime.com/  If you love shoes you will feel like you have died and gone to heaven. They have every kind of shoe.  They are quality and affordable. Lets get this shoe show on the road!

Steve Madden A-Roxana Boot $169 HOT
Kelsi Dagger Brotute $140 Fashionable Fabulous
Steve Madden Londerman $109 Moto Hip, I must have

MUST HAVE PUMPS
Joan & David Flip $149-$200 Dark Red Paint
Pour La Victoire Melia $275 Navy or Dark Magenta
Guess Footwear Hondo $90 This is a sexy peep hole!

MUST HAVE CLOGS
Lauren by Ralph Lauren Shayla $98
Via Spiga Armena $185
Via Spiga Abtro $198

RAINBOOTS (I LOVE RAINBOOTS)
Sorel Premium in black $110
Hunter Original $125
Clarks Rainboot $75

This site has tons of shoes and boots. There were a lot more that I loved, but those were the ones I would go home with.  I still need to find "the sexy heeled cat woman" boot for us. I won't let us down. Three more sites tomorrow......until then wear what you have and wear it well!
http://www.heathercarterstyle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment