Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shopbop.com, simply the best.....

I have to dedicate this entire blog to http://www.shopbop.com/   I have shopped this site for years and years.  This site is not a discount site, but they do have great sales!  You can find every designer from A to Z on this site.  I do love looking at the True Religions, the Citizens, Diane, and my friend Robert, but what I really love are the designers on the site that you can't find everywhere.  I am going to tell you about a few lines that I love that you can find at shopbop but maybe not at your local boutique or department store.

I fell in love with Only Hearts and Cosabella years ago when I lived in Santa Fe, NM.  A few small boutiques carried them and I have been wearing them ever since.  When I opened my store I knew Only Hearts was a must.  The following are a few of my favorite pieces that are on shopbop.com right now!

Bouquet Bralette, $55 and gorgeous!  You want to wear this with a vest or a low cut tank. 
Venice Thong, $40, pretty and pricey, but worth it!
Leah Lace Chemise, $75, this is made for a weekend away with your man!

I swear by Cosabella panties.  They are comfortable and last forever.  Go for the Never Say Never Cutie Low Rise for $18.  The Soire Low Rider Thong is $17 and hot like it is 104 degrees out!  The Ever Low Rise Hot Pants for $30 screams come hither.  Finally, you can't miss with the Talco G String for $17.

I have loved pieces by Foley & Corrina for years. Right now the Peplum Dress for $425 is a must! 

Genetic denim is like wearing butter.  The fit and feel is soft and luxurious.  The Liam Straight Leg is so sophisticated and a must have.  The Share Cigarette Jean is sure a hit. Check them out!

Shopbop carries my favorite rain boot, Hunter.  Stick with the original Gloss Rain for $125.

Lets talk about Velvet for a minute.  Velvet and I started our love affair at the boutique Bodhi Bazaar in Santa Fe, NM.  I knew when I opened my boutique Velvet would be a hit with my clients, and boy was I right.  Velvet is quality cottons and cashmere.  The fit is unbelievable, the prices and unbeatable, and make you say, "No way!"  And I say, "Yes way!"  Lets talk about Velvet must haves for right now!

Mailla Top $93
Maribeth Shirt $99
Mahlee Dress $119
Do you want the sexy dress that will make the room stop to look at you when you enter? Then you need the Finn Dress for the wonderful price of $128
The cashmere sweaters are glorious and the prices are great!  Don't miss this deliveries merchandise!

Anything by Susana Monaco is wonderful. The fits are sexy, and they last for years.  Rebecca Taylor is a must also.  Her pieces are sexy and feminine.  I love her dresses!  You want gym clothes that make your butt look better than J Lo's, go for the So Low's!  You can leave the gym and go about your day without ever changing.

You can never miss with James Perse, Vince, and Tory Burch is a sure hit when it comes to bags, shoes, and trendy, but conservative pieces.  I do love Ella Moss, but items seem to fall apart or lose their shape in the wash.  My new favorite is Soft Joie!  The Ariel and Mesa top are must haves, and the Irwin Hoodie gave me goosebumps.

If you have any questions about the vast list of designers just send me an email: heather@heathercarterstyle.com!

http://www.heathercarterstyle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment